Sunday, April 22, 2012

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

The Easter Bunny did come to our house this year!  He came and left with a pretty big impression too!  He brought RJ a swimming pool and a new swimsuit.  She picked up the swimsuit, looked at me, and said, "Mom, it's purple!"  She realized that the Easter Bunny is watching her enough to know that purple is her favorite color.  What a thoughtful bunny he is :)  She also got a new basket, lots of jelly beans and skittles (Maw Maw was right after all), and some other candy and headbands.  She loved her basket! 

The Easter Bunny's set-up.  He is organized too!

We had to wake her up!  I have never found her asleep totally flipped around, but she was this morning.  I also realize how dirty her room looks in this pic, but it's really not! 

She was pumped about the swimming pool, and asked if Josie and Addison could come swim with her. 

The purple bathing suit

A toothbrush-that is one really smart bunny! 

We then headed to early church to try to get a little more of the real meaning of Easter in her candy obsessed brain.  She sat with us in church and did fabulous!  We took pictures when we got home and hid and looked for eggs until lunchtime at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's house. 

Family Picture

Such a pretty girl :)

Posing for me

On a mission

This girl loved hunting eggs this year!

This dress was made by a friend from PRCC and given to me by my college roommate.  It is one of the cutest dresses I have ever seen, and it's even more special since I know the person who made it!  Thanks Rachel and Kacey! 

Daddy hid this one a little too high, so he had to help her get it!

Busy girl looking for eggs

She got tired of me taking her picture and was ready to hunt eggs.  I can't say I can't understand.  This is how I always felt on Easter Sunday when my mom did the picture thing and I wanted to hide eggs. 

Stay Tuned for part 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment