Monday, April 16, 2012

Departure Day

Our trip is finally over.  We were so sad when it was time to go home, but our pocketbooks were certainly glad that we were done!  I can honestly say that I have never had more fun than I had on this trip.  There is just something really special about seeing Disney through the eyes of a 3 year old for the first time.  I never would have thought that I would go to Disney and not worry about myself and what I wanted to do, but this trip proved me wrong.  It was all about how we could make RJ happy, and it made me happier than I have been in a really long time.  She is one special girl, and I hope she can look back at these pictures and conjure up some memory of how much fun we had.  Here are a few final pics of our trip! 

All the little creatures we found in our room over the course of the week!

RJ and daddy posing by our room

The entrance to our section of the resort

We hung out in the piano bar called River Roost.  I took this picture specifically for Katie because that is the name of her blog :)

The resort and RJ have the same bday!

The Disney buses that we waited on all week long! 

Happy Birthday and Happy First trip to Disney Princess Ryleigh Jane!  We look forward to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment