One more picture with a character!
3 princesses waiting to meet the true princesses. The girl in the middle was a sweet little girl we met waiting in line :)
Sweet Taggards
Here we are! Notice my slouchy outfit :(
The Grands!
Cinderella again!
Snow White and the girls
The did a princess parade, and of course the princess held RJ's hand all the way around the room twice!
We were some hungry folks!
Ep"hot" Ball
Suckers are so good :)
I thought this was a sweet pic. Rj sure loves her Uncle Pete.
And she loves her some Addison!
a Norwegian pose
On to Animal Kingdom for the rest of the afternoon. Ryleigh Jane was just about theme-parked out by the time this day rolled around, but she mustered up the strength to make it a couple more hours. The highlight of the day for me was the very last thing we did, the safari! I loved looking at all the neat animals. It was like the New Orleans Zoo without the stink and walking around.
A Bug's Life...Addison did not like this show at all!
The glasses fit better upside down.
Every girl needs a pair of sparkly Minnie Mouse ears!
She wanted me to take this pic!
Afternoon snack
I'm not sure what animal this is, but it's pretty!
CHEESE!
The Lion King!
Can you see the giraffes?
Finally to end our trip, we took one last trip back to Ep"hot" as RJ called it throughout the trip. We ate at in China and also rode the Nemo ride one more time. We finally made it back to the room in one piece to get ready to pack up.
One last look at fireworks
RJ had to ride NEMO again!
What a sweet pic :) I love moments like these that I capture with my camera.
RJ wanted to take a silly picture, so here it is!
On a side note, I am never one to back down from being silly lol! She really had to twist my arm;)
One exhausted, totally satisfied, happy, and excited little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment