By the time he got back, they had closed our office (school was canceled the night before), and our official "Snow Day" had started! Elizabeth had gone out with friends the night before and had stayed with us, so she was here to enjoy it as well. I took a bazillion pictures because it was just sooooooo beautiful!
Holly Tolly even got in on the fun!
I printed and framed this picture!
My house looks even "homier" when there is snow on the ground!
These few are from early in the morning... I thought this was all we were going to get! Boy, was I wrong!
You know it's cold when snowballs form on your dogs legs!
We captured a real deal snowflake in RJs hair!
I stared out the window most of the day. It truly was such a wonderful day to slow down and recognize the beauty of nature that God was putting on display. My parents and sister drove Addison up later to play in it. We ate some homemade Dixie Stampede soup and visited for a minute with them as well. Thanks for the break, God! We all needed it!
No comments:
Post a Comment