Sunday, January 7, 2018

Go DAWGS!!

I am a huge football fan, and shockingly, I have never been to an SEC game.  I have watched 1000s of games in my life, but never seen one in person.  Chad and Erin wanted to do something super fun for Chad's 40th birthday, so Erin got the idea to get tickets to the Ms State/Alabama game.  They asked us to go, and the rest is history.  We already have college all planned out for our girls to go to school there, so we can go and enjoy more games together :) Chad's sweet parents also let us use their RV to stay in overnight. They drove it to Starkville, set it all up, and they stocked it for us!  It was such a fun laid back weekend, and it was totally worth it to watch Nick Saban and all the Bama fans watch in fear as the Bulldogs almost pulled out with a win!















No comments:

Post a Comment