Monday, December 17, 2012

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!!

A few weeks ago, we had a surprise party for Elizabeth.  She was such a turd leading up to it.  None of her friends would make plans with her for that night.  I know she was getting suspicious, but I still think she was pretty darn surprised!  I cannot believe she is 14!  This fact is crazy for a couple of reasons: I met Brad and started dating him when she was 4 months old, I was a freshman in college when she was born, and I cannot believe I am old enough to have a 14 year old niece.  I don't even know where to begin with talking about Elizabeth.  She has really blossomed over the last year.  She is turning into such a pretty young lady.  She has matured so much and grown as a person in a short amount of time.  She is smart, multi-talented, has a lot of friends, she is outgoing, she has a strong character and will stand up for herself if needed, she can lead and follow, and she is a Christian.  All of those things make me proud to be her Aunt.  I love you "A-Wizz-A-Fuff."  You will always hold a special place in mine and Brad's heart :)  Happy, Happy Birthday!


Yummy Paul's Pastry cupcakes

SURPRISE!!!  

I do think she was a little shocked!  She tried to run away!


So excited to see her friends that didn't want anything to do with her on her birthday!

This girl gives her mama a hard time, but they love each other and are best friends :) 

Ryleigh Jane was just glad she had a chance to eat pizza!

Me and the birthday girl :)

ET and the parents

Getting embarrassed when we sang happy birthday!

This girl loves her sister!  

All her crazy friends :) Makes me miss the fun carefree days of junior high and high school!  


No comments:

Post a Comment