The Saturday before Christmas, my mom booked us a reservation at the Royal Sonesta Hotel for the Royal Teddy Bear Tea. We had never been before, but I have heard my mom talk about it for several years. If you have never been, you are really missing out! This was quite possibly one of the most fun and cutest things we did all Christmas season. It ranks right up there with Disneyworld in my book! You get to dress up fancy, eat fancy cookies on fancy trays, meet Santa and all his friend up close and personal, and just be fancy, which to me is just fun! We also finished up the day by going to Celebration in the Oaks in City Park in NOLA. I have also never done this before either, and it was a blast! There were way too many people there to fully enjoy it all. Next year maybe we can go a little earlier than the Saturday of Christmas and enjoy it more. There are lots of pics from this day, so I broke the post in to 2!
This pup thought he would have a drink
Taggards
Touchstones
Mimi's Girls
Brad specifically requested to take this pic with me. He says we don't have enough of just the 2 of us :) He can be really sweet sometimes!
Always posing
The Sugar Plum Fairy
The Saintsations
The program
Elizabeth photo bombed this pic!
They had a good time in spite of what Elizabeth will tell you. She is too cool for school at the grand old age of 14!
I wish I could still see the world through Addison's eyes. She is so cute and sweet.
Fancy Food on a Fancy Tray!
How cute is that?
Story time
We became BFF with Santa really quickly. He asked us to help him do a part of the program. RJ and Addie had no idea because they were sitting up front in the crowd of kids. When we stood up and yelled part of the "Night before Christmas" poem with Santa, they were amazed! I think RJ got embarrassed and Addison thought it was really cool ;) I couldn't believe Mimi did it! Anything for her girls!
Mrs. Clause!!! RJ has been obsessed with Mrs. Clause this year.
Such a fun Santa !
Frosty
Rudolph
Royal Teddy Bear








No comments:
Post a Comment