Official!
Can you tell RJ has had a lot of excitement this day???
ET being cool :)
She was a pretty good sport for riding rides with these littles.
Addie sliding
I had to post a pic of us sliding because it took an act of Congress to get on it. RJ wanted to, they said she was too small, she had an arm band and we didn't, we had to buy a ticket (waited in a really long line for said ticket), and then waited in line yet again for the 3rd time to get on! Hope it was worth it :)
One of the truest happiest smiles of the day! I didn't even have to request one this time.
They LOVED this ride, and the little guy running it was so sweet. He let them ride twice without making them get off and stand in line again.
Slimer Tea Cups!!!
Pete and ET riding a big kid ride.
Are we having fun yet???
I think so :)
It went really fast!
One tired out little girl.
We finished up the weekend of Christmas by going to church with my parents in Picayune for Christmas Sunday Service. FBC in Picayune did it right:) I love when you leave church and feel like you experienced something Holy!
I think this pic is frame worthy !! My mom looked so pretty this morning :) And my dad is handsome too!


No comments:
Post a Comment