By the way, my camera is on the fritz, as well as, my computer, so that is another reason why my blog posts have been few and far between! Here is just one picture of Ryleigh Jane to hopefully make up for it. (It's kind of old, but that's what I have available to me right now.)
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
It's official!
Brad is an official attorney that can go to court anywhere in Mississippi and his Federal judicial district. The only place I think he can't go now is like the US Supreme Court, which is most likely not going to happen to him in his career. Anyway! Long story short... We had to go to Jackson today for the ceremony at the Thalia Mara Hall. Ryleigh Jane went with us too. She did really well all day until the actual ceremony, and it all fell apart. She sat sweetly in her chair at Keifer's, then was really sweet in Babies R Us, but she did NOT want to sit through that boring ceremony. She finally fell asleep with the last 2 of about 10 speakers to go. I love spending my days with Brad and Ryleigh Jane. We really had a good day!
By the way, my camera is on the fritz, as well as, my computer, so that is another reason why my blog posts have been few and far between! Here is just one picture of Ryleigh Jane to hopefully make up for it. (It's kind of old, but that's what I have available to me right now.)
By the way, my camera is on the fritz, as well as, my computer, so that is another reason why my blog posts have been few and far between! Here is just one picture of Ryleigh Jane to hopefully make up for it. (It's kind of old, but that's what I have available to me right now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! So, did you decide on a new camera??
ReplyDeleteI haven't yet. I have been dragging my feet. I need to get on it and order one, and I also need to order Ryleigh Jane an umbrella stroller.
ReplyDeleteSo glad he passed the bar. Trey said it was the worst experience of his life and would not wish it on his worst enemy. RJ is precious!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I gave Ford a TINY bite of chocolate pudding today only because ya'll gave RJ some on her 6 months. Ford is 5 today.