Monday, August 31, 2009

We did it!



Well, we haven't tried it yet, so Ryleigh Jane and I attempted today, and we were successful! We went to Wal-Mart and Sam's all by ourselves. I was always afraid to do it because she can be quite testy, but she was wonderful. She sat in her cart cover and looked at all the people. Of course, she flirted with most of them. She is turning into such a little "ham". I didn't get a picture of her in the cart, but we did buy a new treat, teething biscuits. She really enjoyed gnawing on one when we got home. I took pictures of her eating her first one, imagine that. If you could see the pictures saved on my computer, you would know why RJ smiles everytime she sees my camera haha! (It's hard to tell, but she is filthy from head to toe!)


I am also proud of myself because I blogged more times this month than I ever have, and I have been super busy. I am becoming quite the multi-tasker, if I do say so myself! I have included all these pics of her the last couple of days of being six months old. Time is sure flying!




I had to add a sweet little pic of Josie Kate too. I just can't get enough of her :) (Don't I look just like my daddy?)

2 comments:

  1. You brave brave soul! I get stressed taking Josie down the street =) And I am so proud of your blogging. You are super woman with your working, cooking, being a mama, blogging, facebooking, and putting up with Brad. And babysitting for me when u finally get a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now braving Wal-Mart... come on now. Just wait until she can talk and begs for toys... you might want to leave her at home. I do recognize that barn in the background of one of your pictures!!! Let me know how those teething biscuits go... we may look into them!

    ReplyDelete