Sunday, August 16, 2009

Panic Attack on the Horizon...

Brad and I are leaving our precious sweet baby tomorrow for an entire week. I really don't know how I am going to do it. I thought I would be okay when we decided to do this continuing education class for me in Vancouver, B.C., but now the closer it gets the more tied in knots my stomach gets. My biggest fear is not that Ryleigh Jane won't be taken care of, but that she will forget me over this long week. It would just really break my heart if I came home, and she acted like she didn't know me or didn't look excited when she saw me.


I am actually a little excited for her because she gets to spend time with her grandparents (both sets) without us looking over our shoulder at what they are doing. I know she will be spoiled to death and probably fatter when I get home. With both pawpaws feeding her chicken legs and cheetohs and letting her drink sweet tea and eat powdered donuts, she will have a good time and chunk up. I hope she saves any new tricks for me too. Oh well, I guess I will have to spend a lot of time talking to her on the phone. Brad has already asked me if I need medication, and I am now thinking that YES I do! Haha!

Tomorrow, we are spending the day in New Orleans before our early flight on Tuesday. We will be back on Sunday to pick up my sweet baby :)
Here is a sneak peek at where we are staying, the Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver. I am actually really excited about the trip because Brad and I haven't been to Vancouver since 2000. I just know that on our way home, I will not object to the speed that Brad is driving when it is too fast!

1 comment:

  1. You know RJ will give you that sweet, wide grin, then grab and eat your face when you get home! Yall will have a great time and she will be in good hands. Me and Josie will check on her and make sure she isn't eating too many powdered donuts =)

    ReplyDelete