Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Teddy Bear Tea 2013

My mom has started an annual trip to NOLA during the Christmas holidays.  It starts with all the girls getting dressed up and heading into the Royal Sonesta Hotel for the Teddy Bear Tea.  This event is really one of the cutest things I go to all year.  The Santa Claus is amazing, the food is great, and the company is even better!  The girls get to take pics with all the favorite Christmas characters, they get a complimentary cup, the best hot chocolate ever, and a really good reading of Twas the Night Before Christmas. I will look forward to this as long as MiMi is up for it :)  Great Trip!







Sugar Plum Fairy

Saintsations

Hot chocolate drinking with the pinky out



We get a tray between 2 of us!  

Hugs from Mrs. Claus

 Christmas Teddy Bear

Mrs. Claus again

I love this pic :)  RJ is looking at him so sweetly

Santa!

Frosty

Ginger "baby"











No comments:

Post a Comment