Saturday, January 18, 2014

Christmas Day

After our present time we immediately get dressed and head to my mom's for Christmas with my side of the family.  We spend a few days with them before we head back home!  We had a blast this year, just like always!
Wearing her new "Pinky Pies" on the way to MiMi's

Passing out presents

On her phone as usual…

Addison got the Twilight Sparkle pony she had been wanting

RJ got new dress up clothes

And then they proceed to play with a box lol! 

Playing outside





Hanging out at Aunt Kathy's house with my dad's family. 

Addison came and spent the night with us too! 


Brad talked me into car shopping and this is what happened...


He is very much a car person, and we trade up to keep getting nice vehicles every few years. I guess I shouldn't complain.  I'm the one that reaps the benefits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment