Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mitchell Farms

 Last Saturday, Ryleigh Jane and I headed to the Pumpkin Patch at Mitchell Farms with my mom, sister, and Addison.  There was so much for the girls to do and see, and this year Ryleigh Jane could participate in everything and actually understand what we were doing.  She was so cute!  She is just like her momma though.  She had the hardest time picking out a pumpkin.  She looked around for the longest time, and then would pick up one pumpkin, walk a couple pumpkins over and put it down to pick up another one!  She finally decided on one, and her decision made me smile.  She likes the ones that look different too :) 

Swinging with Addie

Checking out the cutest, puffiest chickens I have ever seen!  I want one, and I don't even like birds!

Silly girl

Playing in the corn pool

Indian Princess RJ

Addison had on a ballet skirt and leggings which made for some really fast sliding!

Scarecrow Pic

Poor Ryleigh Jane is so short :( 

I wish I could look at this all day every day.  It makes me so happy!

On the hunt for the best pumpkin

I thought she was going to pick that one, but alas...

She found this little one that was just perfect and matched her little personality to a "T."

Group Pic :)

Riding the train around the pumpkin patch

This is my very favorite time of year!  More pics from that day to come.  It was jam packed with events and fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment