Addison was excited about conducting the train
Ryleigh Jane waving as she went around on the train. She loved these rides!
Check out this next picture...
Can you tell how much she enjoyed it?
This little donkey was so funny. There was a container of food sitting straight across from him that you could pay to get the food and feed him. He would nod his head in the direction of the machine and stare at whoever was closest until they would give him some. We fed him a few times just to see him do his act.
I even got in on the fun and rode the slide with RJ. We went pretty fast, and I was scared I was going to drop her!
My dad wants to eat one of these nasty "turkey legs" every year. He truly loves them.
Ryleigh Jane checking out a longhorn bull.
A family picture :)
We really had a fun day! Can't wait for next year...
No comments:
Post a Comment