Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cupcakes with Cream are AMAZING!


  
Wednesday, September 7 was my Granny's 86th birthday.  We don't normally make long trips during the week at night, but we made an exception to have dinner with her and my family.  She moved into an assisted living home a couple of months ago, and I don't get to see her as much as I would like, but all in all she is doing well to be 86 years young!  I have the utmost respect for my Granny.  She taught me more about being a Christian than anyone I know or have ever been around.  She taught me how to clean, my manners, and a good work ethic.  She has spanked me more times than I can count, but she has made me laugh more than I can count too!  She is truly a special person, and she really holds a special place in my heart.  We really enjoyed our dinner Wednesday, and I think Granny did too.  Happy Birthday, Granny!   We love you :) 
Singing "Happy Birthday" to Granny

Me and Elizabeth :) She is growing up so fast!

Granny and our family

Granny and her sister-They look like twins!

Okay, these next pics are put in here just for Elizabeth.  My aunt brought cupcakes to the party, and Elizabeth was amazed that they had cream in the center like a hostess cupcake.  She said, "These cupcakes are AMAZING!"  about 50 times.  She kept saying how "amazing" it was that they got icing in the center, and she couldn't for the life of her figure out how you do that.  She is silly, if you can't tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment