Sunday, October 2, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

I LOVE football.  It doesn't matter if it's high school, college, professional, or even teams that I know/like.  I leave it on at my house for background noise all fall, and I love going to high school football games on Friday nights.  My nephew, Clay, plays for Sumrall High School, and he is really good!  We try and go watch him play every Friday that we can.  Ryleigh Jane also likes watching football.  She gets a little confused though.  She thinks every guy on the field is Clay, and that every team we watch is the Sumrall Bobcats whom she calls the "ballcats." 

This sunset was gorgeous! 
  
Clay is #23, he calls all the defensive plays, and he usually gets the most tackles every game! 

Getting ready to take the field.  He is hurt right now with a knee injury :(  We are praying he heals completely and quickly, so we can watch him some more.


We are also diehard Saints fans.  Katie and Joey have season tickets, and they so graciously asked us to go to a game with them.  I have to say that I was more than pumped to go to New Orleans, hang out with 3 of my favorite people, and watch the Saints play.  It was a really fun weekend, and I hope one day we can move up the waiting list and get tickets too! 





This Saints game was also the weekend of Brad's birthday.  The Monday after was the actual day.  Me and Ryleigh Jane got him some cupcakes, and she helped him blow out the candles for his 32nd year :)  Happy Birthday, Brad!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment