Sunday, October 9, 2011

Picture Flashbacks

Ryleigh Jane had school pics this week, and as I tried to get her an outfit ready, I had flashbacks of all the pictures we have taken of her so far.  Here is a flashback to the very beginning to now.  She has changed and grown so much, but if you look really closely, she has always looked the same.  (I took a picture of a picture on these, so the quality is not that awesome, but you get the point!)

4.5 months old or so

6 months old

1 year :)

1 year and a couple of weeks

2 years old

2 and 3/4
Our home attempt at practicing for school pics on Wednesday.  I hope they turn out this cute :) 

Brad and I planned a weekend getaway this weekend to Monmouth Plantation in Natchez, MS.  My mom had given us a gift certificate last Christmas that we had to use, and boy did we hate to ;)  We had such an awesome time, and I ate more than I have eaten in a really long time.  One of the funniest parts of our whole trip was listening to the older couple next to us.  He had a few too many sips of champagne, and he waited  until it got really quiet to tell his date, "One night we are going to go home, grill some steaks, and then get naked."  I almost peed my pants I laughed so hard.  Everybody in the restaurant was trying so hard not to laugh out loud, and no we were not even at the same table!  It was a really good and relaxing trip. 

Some of the downtown sites we saw as we were walking around.  Brad wanted me to take a picture of the birds on top of the courthouse.

The famous Eola Hotel

Overlooking the MS River

Me trying to see what I looked like because there was no full length mirror, and Brad making fun of me. 

The view from the porch of our room. 

And just to keep in line with the flashback theme, here is a picture of us from the last time we went to this plantation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment