Ryleigh Jane got a new sound machine for Christmas. I had to take a picture of the old trusty, and I almost cried when I threw it away. It lasted 7 years, and it still worked a little, but the buttons and knobs were shorting out! The new one has a radio, alarm clock (as if she will ever sleep in her room by herself), and projects the time on the wall! Pretty cool :)
I love finding these kind of pictures on my camera after friends/cousins stay over !
Ryleigh Jane was recognized at school for being a Sumrall Cheer Kitty for the football season. She went on stage and got another trophy to add to her collection.
This is Austyn's birthday party at the skating rink. I can honestly say that the girls at Sumrall are the sweetest, and they all get along so well. I love their mamas too! There is surely something to the statement, "Sweet girls come from sweet mamas, and mean girls come from mean mamas." These pairs are as sweet as they come, and we love our new school family!
This is for the 100th day of school. Old lady pearls, a scarf, and a bun were all I was going to get out of her. Maybe next year...
This girl never stops dancing! She is so stinking cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment