Thursday, February 25, 2016

Happy 7th Birthday, Ryleigh Jane!

I had to really brainstorm to come up with a good party idea for Ryleigh Jane this year.  I felt like we had already done every theme she would like and every activity. As I was talking about it at work with Jennifer, she offered her husband's DJ services.  I thought she may not be too serious about it, so I put it in the back of my mind for a bit.  The more I thought about it though the more excited about a DJ/Dance party I got.  I asked her if she was sure he wouldn't mind a bunch of screaming 7 year old girls driving him crazy with the Whip and Nae Nae requests, and she said he was all in!  I was pumped!  RJ loves to dance and so do all of her friends!  It was perfect.  We had it at our clubhouse in the neighborhood.  All the birthday trimmings were had as well. The day could not have been more perfect if we tried!  Happy birthday to my sweet, talented, smart, and spunky little girl!  Your heart is as pretty as your beautiful face :)












More pictures to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment