Thursday, February 18, 2016

Finishing up Christmas and New Year's Eve/Day

We had a few quiet days after Christmas of just working and hanging out.  We took all of our Christmas stuff down as well.  I had to include a few pics of RJs awesome Gingerbread house that she made at Allie Kate's house!  It was so stinking cute!  I was sad to get rid of it.


Charley came and stayed the night with us!  RJ has been missing this girl so much ;) They played and played.  We went and had rice and beans, found some fun Christmas lights still up, and then went to hang out with the Bellegrass crew for midnight fireworks!  






Happy New Year, and I hope God blesses everyone in 2016 the way he blessed us in 2015! 

We also had everyone over to our house for black eyed peas, cabbage, and the fixins and also for Pete's Birthday!!!  Happy Birthday, Pete :) We love you and are so glad you are part of our family! 


No comments:

Post a Comment