We finally got moved in to the new house the last week of April/first of May, so we invited everybody over for Mother's Day festivities. Brad and I prepared all the food on our new outdoor kitchen area. I had a hard time convincing our mothers not to bring anything, but they finally let me do it all by myself! I LOVE to have people over and entertain, especially family! Nothing makes my heart smile bigger :) I didn't get a whole lot of pictures from that day because of hosting, but I am so glad both of my mothers that I love so much were here. They both do so much for their grandkids and us, and we just appreciate them so much! They are both very selfless and sacrificial with their time and have set good examples for me to follow as a mother. Happy Mothers Day Mimi and Maw Maw! We love you!
Kaylon came by to ask Ryleigh Jane to be a junior bridesmaid in her wedding. Ryleigh Jane is so excited! Her little poem she wrote for her was really sweet!
Mother's Day selfies before bed :) I sure do love this sweet girl so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment