Saturday, June 27, 2015

Dance Recital

We had our 4th dance recital in May, and Ryleigh Jane had to dance in 2 shows back to back!  She is really loving dance, which makes me so happy!  We watched Josie and Colbie first on Saturday, and then Sunday it was our turn to put on the show.  I really enjoyed getting to watch both shows this year, and RJ hammed it up!  Josie and Colbie were beautiful on stage as well!  Colbie is one of the most expressive dancers I have ever seen, and Josie is very precise and has an awesome memory!  I think they all shined really brightly on that big stage!

Ryleigh Jane waiting to watch Josie and Colbie


Cutest scarecrow I have ever seen! 

Josie was shaking it big! 






I wish I could freeze them just like this

Before

After










My whole heart :) 

We went to eat at Tabella after the show.  Ryleigh Jane decided to play with my phone while we waited on our food.  I found this when I got home!  


No comments:

Post a Comment