Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Last days at SHS

We have made the decision to end our days at Sacred Heart for now.  We really wanted to try public school for Ryleigh Jane since we moved into Sumrall school district.  We have truly enjoyed our time as Crusaders, and it was a really hard decision to make.  SHS is one of the sweetest, best schools I have ever been involved with, and I have worked with and attended a lot of different institutions.  The life/religious lessons and academics she learned there are second to none.  Here is how we wrapped it up...
Field day!  Best friends :)

Ryleigh Jane got a black eye right out of the gate that day, but she is a trooper and stuck it out!  The girls even beat the boys in tug of war!!!

I cannot say anything about these two that won't make me tear up and drown in my puddle.  I love them dearly like they are my family, we will miss them so much next year!  

3 sweet amigos 





1st day of Pre-K/1st day of Kindy/Last day as a 'Sader/kindy

Thank you, Sacred Heart, for giving her such an awesome first two years of elementary school!  We were truly blessed to be a part of your sweet, Christian family for the last two years!  

No comments:

Post a Comment