Yummy Cake! The icing (my favorite) was AWESOME!
Dinner was fantastic as you can tell from all the empty plates!
Ryleigh Jane is sneaking a swipe of icing here, that stinker.
Colbie had us fooled all night. Every time we tried to feed her regular food she acted fussy. We thought she didn't feel good, but lo and behold she just wanted chocolate cake too! As soon as we gave her cake, she was super happy and ate 2 pieces! That's a girl after my own heart.
Love this sweet picture
And the photo montage begins! There were many more than this, but these were a good compilation of the collection...
As you can see, there was a lot of randomness to those pics lol! And finally the best pic of the night, and Josie will kill me for this one day, and her mama might too! Sorry girls, but I had to share!
Josie told RJ, "Please don't look at me while I'm pooping!"
All in all, Brad's birthday was a success! Brad/Daddy happy happy birthday! We love you so much and look forward to many more. You make us proud every day and provide so well for our family! Thank you for being you, even if I give you a hard time about it. In RJ's words, "You're my favorite boy I've never seen," "You're the best, daddy," and "You're my favorite color!"
I'm glad he is her favorite color! That's hysterical!
ReplyDeleteThe watch pic is pretty awesome! Lol. Funny little girls!
ReplyDelete