Brad and I have stayed in touch with Adam since we left Millsaps. He is actually one of our very best friends, and we love to spend time with him. He always helps us plan our travels, he and Brad have a lot of similar interests, and he is just so much fun. I have always wanted him to find just the right person to spend his life with, and he finally did! Julie and Adam celebrated their marriage in Boston over a 3 day period. Their group of fraternity brothers all came in from different parts to join in the festivities. I described the reception as a Millsaps reunion with all of your very favorite people. What could be more fun??? We did a lot of sight seeing, climbed a mountain, and danced until my feet were so swollen and bruised the next day I could hardly walk. It was so relaxing, but it was some of the most fun I have had in a very long time!
Sox vs. Yankees game at Fenway!
Our greeting on the jumbotron :)
The beginning of our long hike 2.2 miles up Mt. Monadnock
This was the first summit. I had no idea what else was in store for me...
We finally made it to the top about an hour or after that picture of me with my muscles lol!
We were so proud of ourselves. We passed every hiker we started with at the bottom. We also did the whole mountain in the least amount of time it says you are supposed to. We counted this as our workout!
Some rock formations that were all along the trail.
We thought the whole thing was going to be flat and full of trees like this picture and just like you see in the Smokies, but boy were we wrong!
Eating lunch in one of the most picturesque towns I have ever been to!
This picture is blurry, but so cute!
The happy couple
Hope we all stay friends forever!
We did the famous Boston Duck Tour, and I loved it!
First dance
And then the party started :)
This microphone was the hit of the night, along with a set of blue tambourines!
2 of the non-dancers
Headed home :(
Before the party... I had to get a picture of my fabulous outfit!




No comments:
Post a Comment