Sunday, January 10, 2010

Houston, We have a problem!

We have a big problem at our house, and it is called severe separation anxiety!  Ryleigh Jane had a mild problem with this around 6-7 months, but it has recurred, and it is worse than ever.  I cannot leave the room without her flipping out.  She is already very dramatic, but this takes the cake.  Here are a few pics for you all to enjoy of the flipping out and calming down.  All I did was leave the room to either go potty or actually clean the hall bath, which is about 5 feet away.  As long as momma is around she is a-okay!



There is literally about 10 seconds between the flipping out and these last two pics.  She is a little drama mama haha! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm s glad Jack is not the only one. Please tell me it doesn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I looked at picture #4 with her arms flipped back. Poor thing. We are going through that as well... your case is a bit worse though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love these pictures. I have looked at them about ten times now and I laugh every time. My fave is the ole famous stiff back and throw head back in the last one! Josie has learned that maneuver, too.

    ReplyDelete