Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's official!

Brad says it is now official- "We had a girl!" We were playing with Ryleigh Jane and her new Christmas toys the other night, and he looked down and said, "I guess it's official. I have a little girl with little girl toys and all." I asked him if there was anything wrong with that, and he said absolutely NOT. I think he is totally smitten, and it scares him :)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how girls know to play with babies, purses, and high heels... and boys know to play with trucks, balls, and bugs???? The it's official scared me... thought you were about to say you were pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I agree with Jill. When I saw "It's official" on my blog reader, I kind-of got worried that I was going to find out you got pregnant through your blog!

    Anyway, Ryleigh Jane is just getting too cute! I can't get over how adorable she is!

    ReplyDelete