Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First Santa Day

Brad and I have been waiting a long time to have a Christmas morning like we had this year. Ryleigh Jane really made it special. I wish I could have had her first reaction on film, but how was I supposed to know what she would do at 10.5 months! I let her and Brad sleep late while I started watching the Christmas Story. I was way too excited to sleep! About 8 am they came strolling in the living room, and right away RJ picked out her pile of Santa toys. She pointed to them across the room and did her little breathe blow. When we sat her down in front of them, she proceeded to clap her hands and say, "yay!" It was too cute for words. We had our staple of cinnamon rolls, "pok milk", and coffee. We opened stockings, presents, and toys and really just had the best Christmas morning. I love my little family! Here are a few pics :)

I had really good Christmas morning hair!



My first sucker! Always a good sucker breakfast for Christmas right?


Prissy was also in the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Love RJ's Alfalfa hair!! Glad yall had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete