Friday, December 18, 2009

So we meet again...

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you are aware that our neighbors in Collins had their little boy, Connor, on the same day as I had Ryleigh Jane. We try to get together as often as we can, which here lately has been really hard to do. They came over tonight so Ryleigh Jane and Connor could exchange Christmas presents. Connor brought Ryleigh Jane's in a Victoria's Secret box. I guess he is already being a man and hoping that one day he will get a little more than a smile and a little bit of slobber from her haha! (Brad wants to interject and say that's not happening with any boy ever.) They opened presents and cooed at each other for a little while. Of course, we took some pictures of them! They both had on Christmas outfits, so I couldn't resist. They are too cute together :)



I also had my work Christmas party today, and I had more fun at the party this year than any other before. Beth, Whitney, and I went riding through the muck and the mud on Beth's Ranger. We then had the bright idea to get Teresa (TK) a tried and true "city girl" through and through on the Ranger. She was not having it, so Beth picked her up and put her between Whitney and me. We put camo on her and everything! Every time we would get near a puddle of water big or small, TK would duck her head in her jacket like a turtle. I think you can tell by the progression of the pictures that she ended up having a great time letting loose and getting muddy with us crazy "country girls". I am so thankful to work with people that I love and can have so much fun with! It really is a blessing that 7 women can work together day in and day out and never bicker. I never would have thought it would be this way! Merry Christmas Tillery Girls :) I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute babies. Better not let Josie meet him, may be a cat fight =)

    ReplyDelete