Ryleigh Jane has accomplished a new and very cute skill! She can sit in her Bumbo chair, and it has got to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. She has been wanting to sit up everytime I prop her up. She does this mini-crunch thing that makes her lean forward and fall on her face. So! Brad and I decided that we would try her in the Bumbo, just to see what she would do. We had our big screen tv on the floor with the season opener of So you think you can dance on (yes, I am starting her early), and we plopped her right in front of it. I have to say I think she absolutely loves it! Here are just a few snapshots of her in her new chair. She loves being able to see what is going on from a "big girl" point of view. I know when she finally gets mobile, she is going to be into everything because she is already so nosy!
I love it! And its never too early to get hooked on So you think you can Dance. Call me next time and I'll come watch it with the girls. Joey does not like when that lady (mary?) squeals when she is excited and talks about the hot tamale train. Hope RJ feels better tomorrow!
ReplyDelete