Friday, May 22, 2009

Whew, it's been a whirlwind

Well, I know I haven't blogged in about a week but this has been an insane time for our family. I also promise that the next blog will include some pics because this will be the second one without any new pics of Ryleigh Bug. Anyway! Last week after we met Governor Haley Barbour on Tuesday, we worked on Wednesday and then the whirlwind began. On Thursday, we packed up early to head to the Canton Flea Market. Had a good but hot time buying the "Bug" stuff. Then, we checked into the Cabot Lodge and went to Happy Hour with our families, ate at Char in Jackson (YUM!!!), and got up early the next day to go watch Brad graduate from law school. On Friday night, we attended one of my old bestie's wedding in Covington, LA. Saturday morning, Brad, Bug, and I headed home where I got ready for Katie's baby shower while Brad and Bug relaxed and packed up the house. Saturday night, Sunday, and Monday Brad and I moved an entire house to our new house. Gosh, I am out of breath just typing all that. Needless to say, this is the first opportunity I have had to blog anything. So! I promise next time there will be a better story and pics for you all to enjoy. See you then :)

2 comments:

  1. That is a whirlwind but exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad ya'll are all settled. I love the house, I am so happy to have you so close =)

    ReplyDelete