Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Extravaganza!





Well, we just had our first Easter. We got up early, early to make it to a sunrise service. I cannot believe that we actually made it dressed and all to a 7 am service with a new baby, but we did it. Ryleigh slept through church, which I was thankful for. When we got home, the Easter bunny had left RJ a basket full of clothes.
I don't think she was as excited about it this year as she will be in years to come, especially since there was no candy or bottle of milk or anything! Then we went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw Touchstone's for a fish fry/Easter lunch. Maw Maw had me a basket ready too. It had a swimsuit in it that I cannot wait for Ryleigh Jane to put on this summer. At the end of the day, we just went home and crashed. What a great first Easter!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pics of her laying there surrounded by clothes, AHHH the life of an only girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lIke the one where it looks like she is holding the basket. I zoomed in, and the look on her face is priceless. I think she is trying to give yall a different finger =). The close up is a good pic, she is too pretty. Joey told me to tell you he needed some updated pics of RJ, so he'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete