Monday, May 28, 2018

Easter Prep 2018

We had our normal Easter festivities this year.  One difference is we got all dressed for the Egg Drop at church and totally missed it because we had the time wrong. We got everything ready for the Easter bunny including eggs and bunny bait. We went to church and had lunch at Maw Maws with some egg hunting. It was a fun holiday!  I can't believe how fast it came around again. I feel like I blinked and it was gone again.  Time is really flying!


RJ had a school project due the week of Easter. I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures. 


One morning before school when she was looking especially grown. I'm trying to capture as much as I can as it flies right by. 

One morning around 5:30 I let these two pups out to go potty.  When they came back to the door, they were covered in mud.  They had a shower with me that morning!  They were so mad at me. 


Throwback thursday at dance. RJ wore her Tiger Lil costume! 


 Dying Easter Eggs!  I LOVE doing these activities.  I hope RJ continues to do these forever, so we never lose the "magic" of the holidays.


This our few pics we took waiting on the Egg Drop to start.  We totally missed it, so in order to make up for it, we had to take RJ to the mall and get her a snack and some special stuff.  She was truly heartbroken, and I felt awful. 



We met my family at Sully's for a Good Friday dinner.  It was so much fun!  I am sad because I don't see my family very much at all anymore.  The older RJ gets the busier we get, and we just don't have the free time we used to. They are even busier than we are, so working this out was a chore.  






No comments:

Post a Comment