March went zooming by in a flash, but we still got in some fun! One of my friends had a baby that I had gone to meet, and her dog is Lulu's sister. I couldn't resist a pic since their 14th birthday is coming up, and she is the only one left out of the family of 6 besides Lulu.
Ryleigh Jane's friend from school, Hannah, had a birthday party at her farm! It was so cute with farm animals, crawfish, games, and doughnuts! Happy Birthday, Hannah!
I traded in my Acura for a plain old Honda in March. I had gotten rear-ended and decided with the mileage it was time for a new ride. We are hoping we can keep the Honda for RJ when she starts driving!
My sweet friend, Taylor, had her birthday celebration at Canebrake with some of her closest friends. Her husband, Drew, unexpectedly passed away in October. Our entire community was rocked by this tragedy. Drew wasn't just another guy...He was an awesome dad, husband, and friend. They were soulmates, and you knew it just by watching them and how much he loved her and the girls. We were so saddened by his death. The next night was his birthday, so the community came together and had a lantern release in his honor. It was truly so beautiful. We love the Clayton family and are still praying for them.
RJ had a couple of friends over one afternoon. They tried the pool out in March! It was FREEZING! I think they jumped in and right back out and ran inside to get in the warm shower.

No comments:
Post a Comment