We woke up to our Elf on the Shelf, "Holly", saying goodbye to RJ
We baked and baked all day long!
Oh the trouble these three will get into one day...I am so thankful for them. RJ would be mighty lonely without these girls. They make her feel like she has sisters.
When did all of these people get so grown up???
Merry Christmas from all the Touchstones!!
When we got home we did the usual: reindeer food, Santa's cookies and milk, Christmas PJs, and off to bed!
We made so many cookies! RJ had a hard time deciding which ones to choose for Santa!
Brad always tries to take unflattering pictures of me and leaves them on the camera for me to find later. Usually they are awful making me look huge... I have grown accustomed to it. I came across this one though, and jokes on him because for once in my life my butt doesn't look big!
She gets a double dose of goofy!
I so enjoy these traditions. She makes them so fun and so special. I love her to pieces!!

No comments:
Post a Comment