Next on the agenda was Cambrie's birthday at the gymnastics place. These are Ryleigh Jane's favorite parties because she wants to take gym so badly, and I just can't seem to be able to find the time to add it into our schedule!
Sunday, March 8, 2015
Birthdays in January
Ryleigh Jane had a couple of birthday parties to attend in the month of January. David Allen's was at the zoo, and I took RJ and Charley. It was quite the party with reptile petting, looking at the zoo animals, riding the train, and just running around screaming! She had a great time with her school friends!
Finally, we had Connor Wade's 6th birthday party! I cannot believe that our precious babies are 6 years old already! We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate his big day! Ryleigh Jane and Brad both have a blast at these types of parties, and who am I kidding??? I LOVE Ski ball!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment