Sunday, March 8, 2015

Random Ramblings for January

I looked back at my pictures, and I realized that I hadn't finished out the random happenings in January!  I got to keep sweet Liza for just a little while one week night.  I absolutely loved it! I miss having a sweet little baby to hold and cuddle.  She fussed a little, but I told her she could fuss all she wanted because Ryleigh Jane was the best baby fusser ever.  It wouldn't bother me one bit.  Shortly after, she calmed down and just let me snap some sweet pics of her.




Brad made an official announcement of his candidacy for the MS House of Representatives District 101 at our January Lion's Club Meeting.  He qualified on January 2nd, and followed up with this big announcement that was even on the 10 pm news!!!  



We did get to hang out at home some, eat some yummy snacks on pretty drives, and play with Ginger and Lulu as well!  







These yummy king cake concretes from Bops are one of the main reasons I had to go on a health kick for Lent this year!  My pants were getting a little snug from munching on this stuff!


Ryleigh Jane and her friends celebrated Catholic Schools Week and got to dress up each day!  They LOVE when they get out of wearing uniforms :) 

PJ day

Crazy/Tacky Day

Princess Day


No comments:

Post a Comment