Every year on Christmas Eve, I spend the whole day baking and cooking and hanging out with RJ. Then about 5, we head over to the Touchstones to stuff ourselves full of wonderful food, open presents, reminisce, and laugh until our sides hurt. We always have the best time! This year because of all the changes we have been through and all the scary times we went through with Liza, it has taken on new meaning. I realize how truly blessed we are with the gift of life, love, and family. Thank you, God, for your Son coming to this earth to show us love so we can feel it and know how truly amazing it is!
We then head home to put out reindeer food and milk and cookies for Santa. We get all snuggly in our beds and wait for the big day!
I let her open one special present on Christmas Eve each year!
She got matching PJs for her and a doll of her choice
No comments:
Post a Comment