After looking through my pictures, I realized we had a few other activities in May that I haven't documented yet. Yes, I know it is July already, but my life has been a little crazy since March, and I am just now catching up! Mother's Day this year was really sweet. Ryleigh Jane made me a card at school and sent it through snail mail! I teared up when I saw it! She and Brad also got me a new purse, and they did a fabulous job picking it out. I absolutely love it!
We have been riding out in the truck with daddy to let him practice shooting skeet with his new shotgun. Me and RJ enjoy taking selfies when he is loading his gun!
Lulu is always ready and on alert to play or be involved in whatever activity we have going on at the moment!
What it looks like when you have 18 kids in Extended Teaching Care (ETC) at church.
I was supposed to have Fridays off this summer (that's a whole other blog post in itself), so Katie and I decided to take full advantage of it and went to the pool to hang our first/last Friday off together.
Just relaxing on the porch while Lulu hunts lizards/squirrels! She is relentless and never gives up!
RJs drawing skills are improving! I love Brad's hair in this pic because in all actuality it's what he looks like to a T!
I'm starting a new job in Petal, and they are already trying to rub off on Ryleigh Jane and make her a Petal-ite! This maroon/gray and black/gold blood runs thick at this house! I'm not sure if we can make the switch! Go Warriors! Roll TIDE!!! …go… P-A… Okay it won't come yet, but soon I'm sure I can say it!
Anna Cooper's baby sister, Vivi Kate finally arrived! We went to visit her at just a couple days old, and she is oh so sweet :) Ryleigh Jane acted a little afraid of her to start with haha! She looks pretty content if you ask me! Cooper gave her mama a break right after the baby and came and had a real spend the night party at our house. This is Ryleigh Jane's first sleepover that isn't family. They had a blast. We took Cooper to eat at Cuevas Fish House. She loved the gumbo!
We also attended Addison's dance recital! She tore that stage up, especially on her hip hop dance, "Tutu's and Tennis Shoes." I 'm super impressed with this dancing diva!
Again lulu being a sweet girl looking like the grinch with her long poofy hair on a hot summer day. She got a hair cut very shortly after this!
I had these last 3 pics of the girls from the dance recital on my phone, and I had to include them!
No comments:
Post a Comment