Ryleigh Jane is such a girly girl to put it lightly, but I thought we should try to branch out and do something different that was a little sporty. We signed up for Upward soccer through TBC. When we picked out all the gear, she was super excited. We talked about running the ball and playing teams, and she beamed. Then, it came time to put on the shin guards and all the fun went out the window! She is not the biggest fan of soccer. She tells me every practice and game that her legs are burning and that she is sweaty. I mean really, who wants to get sweaty when they are playing sports? Oh well, I can't complain too much. When my parents tried to make me play t-ball I did cartwheels and picked flowers through the entire season games, practices, and all! We haven't won a game the whole season, but I think they are finally getting the hang of it. It's really very cute, and I 'm hoping that she will like it a little more with time.



Ryleigh Jane really wants a sister… Can you tell?? She is so sweet to Colbie. It just melts my heart.
You can tell in this pic that RJ is sweaty and tired, and I think this wasn't too far into the game either!
Who knew a bunch of 4/5 year olds stretching was this cute??
Addison and Colbie keep each other entertained while the other two play their game. These two are kindred spirits!
Team pic missing Anna Cooper
Action shot
How cute is she?
No comments:
Post a Comment