Friday, May 23, 2014

Spring has arrived!!!

Spring came here and really made a beautiful show this year!  We have had some of the most fabulous weather for south Mississippi, and we have enjoyed every minute of it!

Spring always brings dance recital and recital pictures! 




You always need a snowball after taking dance pictures right???

Carpool girls!

Sunday school Easter Egg Hunt


Sweet Charley spent the day with us because her mommy and daddy were moving (closer to us)!!!


Sweet friends


She spent the entire day in this swimsuit from 9 am- 7-pm!  This girl loves summertime. 





I planted this flower garden in memory of my sweet granny.  All the plants are out of her yard, and they are just beautiful!  I will have a hard time moving and leaving this behind if we ever decide to move from here. 





Brad bought a shot gun to shoot skeet with his work buddies.  He has been having me and RJ help him out while he practices. 


I tried to shoot the gun one time!  It was the only time I will probably do this.  I am not a fan of guns for myself.  





No comments:

Post a Comment