Saturday, August 3, 2013

Let's Get Beachy Part 4

So you know there will be many photo ops at the beach.  We went out one night to take a few pics, and the sunset was gorgeous!  I also found a few pics on my camera one evening of some photos that RJ and Elizabeth had taken.  I burst out laughing when I saw them.  Here is my photo op post...

The absolute prettiest day we were there. This also happens to be the day that I had to stay inside all day with RJ who had an ear infection.  She recovered pretty quickly!  

Rainy but gorgeous

This storm literally rolled in in less than 5 minutes.  It was quite scary, and the crazy thing is it never rained!  

It looked like God was about to come through that hole!

Another of the scary storm once it passed.

One morning when there was no one, not even an umbrella set up on the beach.  So peaceful...

Here are just 3 of the pics that I found from the ET RJ photo party

Peace out!

I'm so fierce!

Sweet girls

The whole gaggle of kids with us!

My camera was fogging up, but man that's a pretty sunset.

Love, love, love this pic!

Mimi's girls

Pretty girl

This is her Toddlers and Tiaras smile :)

How stinkin' cute is she?  I know I'm partial.

Sassy pot!

God is so good and such an awesome artist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment