Saturday, August 3, 2013

Let's Get Beachy Part 3

So on Sunday Brad, Ryleigh Jane, and I drove on down through Pensacola to meet my family for lunch  and then headed down to Destin.  We rented a condo for an entire week!  We haven't done this with my family in quite a while, and I am so glad we restarted the tradition.  We really had a blast.  I honestly did nothing but this routine every day: wake up and exercise, drink coffee, go sit on the beach, eat, shower, and go to bed.  It was heaven!  I have tons of pics, so I will keep the stories short :)

RJ requested a "hair rat" before we even left for the beach.  We got this one while we waited for my family to meet us at Peg Leg Pete's for lunch

Brad and I doing the duck face for Elizabeth

Showing off the "hair rat"

Pensacola public beach

My whole world in one picture

Elizabeth brought 2 friends with her, and they were sweet as pie the entire week!

And these two were the cherries and whipped cream on the pie :)

My view for the week

Love this family pic

Me and ET

See what I mean about heaven???

Waiting to eat at McGuire's- I think Addie is hangry in this picture

Me and my beau

Sweet daddy

Double selfie

Cool Cats

Love this family :) 

Me, RJ, and Paw Paw

Ryleigh Jane loves Pete

This statue in the restaurant was so creepy

relaxing after a long beach day

Super moon!


To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment