Friday, August 2, 2013

Let's Get Beachy Part 1

So as I mentioned in my previous blog, we enjoyed an extended beach vacation this year, and it was worth every second!  I wish I was independently wealthy because going to the beach would be how I spent all of my time in the summers!  Anyway... That's a whole other story :)

We spent the first part of our extended stay with Brad's family in Orange Beach.  I can honestly say this year was one of the best and sweetest we have had in the history of our beach trips.  Ryleigh Jane and Josie are officially big girls/mermaids, and Colbie is just a punkin' and my new BFF.  Here are some shots of our long weekend.


The girls enjoyed feeding the birds on the beach



Sweet girl with beach hair


This pool is where we spent most of our time

My hunk of burning love ;)

Dance party while we waited on our shrimp to boil!

Toe touches too!

Makes my mouth water every time I see this picture

Just chips for Colbie

Sassy pots

Just being guys

Nothing like some Paw Paw love

And daddy love too!



Maw Maw and Paw Paw chillaxin



Pretty bay sunset

I bet there is some serious conversation going on here!

What a sweet face this is! 

She needed several pairs of goggles to swim good

How pretty is this bay??

Beach day finally!  It took a lot of convincing to get RJ to agree to go to the beach instead of the pool.  She finally conceded when Maw Maw asked if she would please do it for Paw Paw.  

I think she even had a good time :)

I never show myself in a swim suit (that's also a whole other blog issue), but I figure when I am 75 I will like to remember being able to wear one of these.  

Love this family picture!

Chris and Candice even came and hung out with us a couple of days!  We had such a blast with them and the whole family.

Great way to end a day!! 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment