Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zoo Boo 2011

I have always heard of Zoo Boo here in Hattiesburg, but never really had a reason to go.  This year in the radio advertisement, they said something about great for toddlers and pre-school kids, so I thought we would try it out.  Katie, Josie, and Maw Maw joined us on this adventure, and it was so much fun!  The girls played games, we ate hot dogs, they rode the carousel, and saw some scary creatures. 

We didn't plan their outfits at all, but they ended up looking like twins.  People asked us all night if they were, and I even had to do some double takes after I looked at the pictures to see who was who :)

Cutie Pies :)

Katie helping Josie bowl.  They took some convincing on the first couple games, but they were pros by the end of the game card.

They didn't see they scary pirate skeleton popping out of the treasure chest behind them.  I don't think they would have sat there that long if they knew he was coming out!

Scary cat made RJ a scaredy cat lol!

Love these girls!

Ryleigh Jane riding the carousel. She was holding on for dear life!

Josie tossing bean bags.

Mom/daughter

Ryleigh Jane picked out a fun tattoo!

Me and Katie trying to get a pic of the girls, but manage taking a picture of each other!  

Maw Maw and the girls... I love this pic!

1 comment: