Well, a lot of time has passed since I met Brad. Kaylon was 6 years old when we started dating in 1999. She graduated high school this Saturday (yes, I know that means I am getting old.) Looking back on her life, I only hope that I can raise Ryleigh Jane to be as sweet, loving, and Christ-like as Kaylon. We wish her the best of luck as she starts a new chapter in her life as a college student.
Getting her diploma
Recessional walk
I thought this was a fun picture of her throwing her cap into the air!
The happy graduate
A really sweet family :)
Brad has been working so hard on his campaign for County Attorney. He has us busy non-stop, but this weekend was a little different. He felt like we needed a break, so we took one, and it was so nice! Thursday evening we had dinner with our dear friends the Wades and decided that dinner wasn't enough time to catch up on all the time we have been missing from each other. We planned on getting together Saturday evening after Kaylon's graduation ceremony. We got to their farm a little later than planned, but we had a blast redneck style :) We dressed down, ate pizza, let the kids play in the kiddie pool and mud, and pretty much just relaxed. It was truly a blast! I look forward to many more weekends like these after August 2nd when the primary election will be over. Until then, I will take these small doses of relaxation and enjoy them to the fullest!
Connor was loving the kiddie pool!
RJ would have nothing to do with it because the water is too cold. She gets that from her momma :)
Running in the mud after we dumped the pool out.
Mud was the hit of the evening for them.
Sweet babies :)
Ryleigh Jane is obsessed with animals and the song Old MacDonald right now.
Ryleigh Jane with daddy and mommy after graduation
Lulu and Prissy are still just chilling at our house, and not getting the attention that they need. We keep them alive of course, but they are not near as spoiled as they once were!
Brad looks so much like Mr. Ronnie.
ReplyDelete