Ryleigh Jane's hair has gotten really long in the last few months, and it was growing very uneven. So much so that it looked like I had taken her to get her hair cut in the past and styled it with layers. I decided it was time to get a trim. RJ was very unsure about the whole situation. She wouldn't sit on the stool, with my mom, or with my dad. She wouldn't wear the cape either. We let her watch Paw Paw get his done, and then I held her in my lap so Mrs. Shanda could cut her hair. She sat pretty still after Mrs. Shanda gave her 2 combs and silly bands to play with. She trimmed it a pretty good bit, but it already looks thicker and better! It also made her look older :( That part I was not happy about. (Excuse the way I look here. I was not in the mood to get dressed his morning since I was off work!)
Trying to get RJ to put the cape on by trying it on Paw Paw first.
Getting ready to snip those curls!
Hiding from Mrs. Shanda
The back part once it was cut :)
She is such a big girl!!!
Speaking of her getting older, I decided on Mother's Day to look back at the pictures from Mother's Day last year. Why I did that I don't know, but my oh my how she has changed. She even still had a paci in those days! Now that really seems like forever ago. Here are a few just to give you an idea of why I got so sad and sentimental.
What happened to these 2 baby girls???
Cannot believe she is big enough for a haircut! From 1 to 2 years old is a big, big change. Don't think I like it, either.
ReplyDelete