Monday, June 13, 2011

All I have time for...

Here are a couple of pics of RJ.  These last couple of weeks have been super busy, so I have been slacking in the blog department.  I am definitely going to get caught up on my blogging though.  I finally got my first 2 years of blogs printed and bound, and I realized how important this documentation will be to RJ when she is older.  I was so excited after I flipped through them that I was already ready to print the next one and it had only been 3 months into the 3rd year haha! 

Playing at the park

My dancing diva

This girl loves her some popsicles!

And she has a rockin' bikini body!

She loves cupcakes too :)

She is turning into such a little kid.  She was playing "castle" in this picture.

We made her hair look like cat ears, and she thought it was awesome! 


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Looking forward to all of this with H! Let me know when you need that pack - n - play back. :)

    ReplyDelete