Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

We had such a wonderful week off of work last week.  RJ and I stayed home together everyday, and just played and cleaned and spent really good time together.  I am going to have a really hard time dropping her off at school tomorrow. 

We rang in the new year at the Kelly's.  Chris and Candice are always such good hosts, and we always have a great time at their house.  Our night consisted of hanging out with good friends, playing Just Dance 1 and 2 on the Wii, popping some fireworks, and playing a very hot battle of Guesstures boys vs. girls.  The following morning, Brad and I left pretty early headed for NOLA thanks to Maw Maw and Paw Paw Touchstone.  They gave us a night at the Hilton and Saints tickets as our Christmas present.  We had such an awesome time!  We ate at Mother's, Morton's, and hung out at Pat O's during the day on Saturday.  The Saints game was so much fun, and our seats were really great. 



Waiting on our food at Mother's.  It was my first time to eat there, and I loved it!

Our waiter took our pic with our camera at Pat O's b/c the lady working their camera couldn't ever get it right, and he somehow knew that.  We bought the really blurry pic she took anyway!  She was sweet :)

Brad and I at Fulton Street in the snow :)  I was really missing my RJ at this point!  She would have loved it!

Waiting on the game to start!  I was so pumped!

So far, 2011 is turning out to be really great!   Our new year's resolution as a family is to be more organized, continue to pay off debt, and to eat at home more.  We will have a very busy year with Brad's new job as county attorney and an election year all rolled into one, but with the support of our family and friends and lots of prayer, we will have an awesome year! 

1 comment: